Friday, August 14, 2015

To Jump suit or Not



According to Wikipedia - A Jumpsuit refers to the functional one-piece garment used by skydivers.

In the world of fashion a Jumpsuit /Romper or Onesie is  a bold statement piece. Its either you wear it or it wears you.......

Though its a classy and functional garment  i would suggest afternoons only wear because a night on the town will mean a lot of bathroom breaks................
why ? well  you kinda have to remove the entire outfit to use the bathroom and having your riomper on a public toilet floor is a definite NO-NO


"Nonetheless no fashion is without sacrifice" Ellen

I wore this rouge jumpsuit with Aztec print flats 

I paired it with a earthly colored neck piece and gold flower earrings.

   






6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one very beautiful & classy jumpsuit. I like the rich color and the items you paired it with.

http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.co.ke

Unknown said...

oh nice ...

www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

Unknown said...

I love this jumpsuit. The red looks good on you

www.DianeFnk.com

Unknown said...

Thank you . I love your blog too

Unknown said...

Why thank you Di

Unknown said...

😊