Friday, August 7, 2015

Autumn /Fall....

I guess i wasn't paying attention........

 Looking outside my window this morning my eyes were drawn to the tree in the middle of the yard. The once deep green leaves seemed different ..In-fact they had turned a number different colours. As the sun's rays pierced through the foliage i was reminded of the verse in  Ecclesiastes 3:11 which reads :

"He hath made every thing beautiful in his time'

I can only imagine the Creator holding a palette &brush and delicately adding strokes of
saffron ,crimson ,red, gold  amber and scarlet hues to create this Masterpiece we call"Autumn/Fall."


The beauty of this season is imply breathtaking.

I tried to match my wardrobe to this seasons colour palette......

 I wore my olive green linen jacket with a mustard yellow t shirt.
I paired it with a pair of jeans with thin gold belt...

For my jewellery i went for a gold and emerald green neck-piece, gold dangly earrings and a chunky rich yellow ring..


I wore nude pumps to finish off the look.......