Thursday, July 14, 2016

Oh so RuSty ......

Fashion forcasters predict a return of earthy tones in all their 70's nostalic glory. Browns ,camel, chocolate,olive and toffee are all in the Terrain or Earthy Tones that are on the top of the Trending colour report for 2016

I deliberately did not mention RUST  because i think it needs its own red carpet. 

 Today's blog entry explores this key colour predicted to storm the runways and streets around the world.  Rust is bold yet cozy and has a way or warming a winter/winter's day.

I paired my Khakhi 70's flair pants with and a Rust tee to channel my inner Farrah Fawcett (coolness and class)
 In keeping with the theme i wore a pair of  with a brown pair of heels.
We are still in winter so i could not leave the house without my trusted plaid jacket to complete the look


Accesories were kept to a minimum . Statement time piece,brown belt and earings









No comments: