Monday, July 4, 2016

Masala Wine




There is one colour I simply cannot get enough off.  Burgundy,Ox Blood, Masala wine ,raisin,Mauve. It goes by many names but its all 1 colour.

Its dark, sultry richness complements all skin tones that even the The Pantone Color Institute named it the  Pantone color of the year 2015

In 2016 it still remains a favourate of many including myself.
I have tried many combinations but I found the monochrome look is quite ravishing .
The trick is to mix different textures of the same colour and adding complementary accessories.

I wore these Masala wine skinny jeans and a turtle neck top
Oxfords are my go to comfort shoes so i laced up my two tone brown pair and brown belt to complete the look.

Accessories were a rose gold tassel necklace, brown earrings  and powder pink feather clutch bag.






No comments: